It took some experimenting to find the perfect recipe to make hard boiled eggs absolutely AMAZING every single time.
Delicious warm with a touch of sea salt
Easy to peel
My trick on how NOT to burn your fingers if you love them warm
I make 7 eggs each time two for me, two for Kathy, and one for each dog. They love them!!
Here’s my secret recipe. Enjoy!
- Start with cold water and add your eggs. Make sure the water is two inches above the tops of your eggs.
2. Turn the stove on high and set a timer for 15 minutes.
You can literally walk away!
3. After 15 minutes, carefully remove them with tongs and put them in a low bowl.
4. Add just an inch of cold water and let them sit for a few minutes. This will cool the one side enough to touch.
5. To cool the other side, turn them over and let them sit in the (now warm) water. It will still cool them.
6. Now that they’re cool enough to handle, set up a peeling bowl and a serving bowl.
7. Start peeling! It’s slightly easier if your fingers are wet.
8. Add a dash of sea salt and enjoy them warm!